Sunday 28 August 2016

The start of my dream diary

So reading Harry Potter to my daughter at the moment yes she maybe only 6 but I think she likes it. Anyway, Harry & Ron are set for divination homework a dream diary in Order of the Phoenix's. So I thought I would do it cos my dream is somewhat strange to say and I feel the need to share so if that sounds like something you would read feel free to join me
last night dream Sunday morning 28/08/16 woke from a dream about an ex-friend getting married again to her husband she married to now I am not sure what that's about but she was getting ready to go from the police station in Margate And I was in a new house that was cosy and warm and it didn't matter how much gas I was using. why it would be about tan I just don't know. maybe it means something deep or  that  I eat a funny whelk (harry potter ref)
FYI it may not always make sense but I do feel the need to write them down and maybe I find a pattern in my dreams who know.
If I come across some sort of meaning to my dreams i will put them in. Until the morning I wish you all good health happiness and love xx

No comments:

Post a Comment